Contact us:  02-8294 4354 | +91 11 4606 2288


Sydney Office: Suite 34, Level 3, 181 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
India Office: 809, 8th Floor, Vishwa Sadan Building, Janakpuri District Centre, New Delhi

Need a Visa to AUSTRALIA?

Migration to a new country can be exciting and daunting. When you work with Ozreach Migration Consultants, you can be sure of receiving professional service and guidance that helps you take informed decisions about your plans to migrate to Abroad.

We give our 100% to every client and make sure they always receive advice based on knowledge and experience.

Family Visa


This is a permanent residence visa. It lets you and any family members who have also been granted this visa. With Parent visa you can.

  • Stay in Australia indefinitely
  • Work and study in Australia
  • Enroll in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
  • Apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
  • Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
  • Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).

You can apply for this visa outside Australia. If you are in Australia, you can apply only if your temporary visa lets you apply for another visa while you are in Australia. You must be outside Australia when the visa is granted.


The temporary Partner visa allows you to live in Australia if you are a spouse or existing partner of:

  • An Australian citizen
  • An Australian permanent resident
  • An eligible New Zealand citizen

In some circumstances the visa can be granted where your partner relationship has ended.

The temporary Partner visa is the first stage towards a permanent Partner visa.

You lodge one application form for your temporary and permanent visas and pay one application charge. Your application is processed in two stages.

Give us a Missed Call and Get Free Counseling from an Expert +91 11 4606 2288, 9810605697