Contact us:  02-8294 4354 | +91 11 4606 2288


Sydney Office: Suite 34, Level 3, 181 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
India Office: 809, 8th Floor, Vishwa Sadan Building, Janakpuri District Centre, New Delhi

Need a Visa to New Zealand?

Migration to a new country can be exciting and daunting. When you work with Ozreach Migration Consultants, you can be sure of receiving professional service and guidance that helps you take informed decisions about your plans to migrate to Abroad.

We give our 100% to every client and make sure they always receive advice based on knowledge and experience.

New Zealand Entertainment Visa

  • Entertainment visa is a type of temporary employment visa for artist and entertainer.
  • OZREACH immigration consultancy provides an efficient service in handling Entertainment Visa applications for international event and entertainment professionals.
  • We have 100% success record in applying for brand new visa’s applications for a wide style of performers, DJs, singers and event crew.
  • OZREACH handles the whole process for the paperwork, liaising with the applicant or management, submission to New Zealand. In addition to our Entertainment and event visa service, OZREACH can be the sponsor for the professionals while they are in New Zealand.
  • On the off chance that you have unique abilities that can't be met by New Zealand's own media outlet, you might have the capacity to come to New Zealand to deal with a particular film, video or generation. We'll require your boss to give insights about your New Zealand engagement when you apply.
  • In the event that you require more opportunity to finish your work, you can apply for another visa as long as despite everything you meet every one of the criteria.  Come to New Zealand to work in the amusement, music, film or broadcast businesses temporarily.
  • If you’re part of an approved arts or music festival or high-end music act you may be able to come to New Zealand on a visitor visa instead.
  • If you’re under 18, your parent or legal guardian will need to sign your application for you.
  • You can't include your partner or dependent children in your visa application, but they can apply for visas based on their relationship to you.

Give us a Missed Call and Get Free Counseling from an Expert +91 11 4606 2288, 9810605697