Contact us:  02-8294 4354 | +91 11 4606 2288


Sydney Office: Suite 34, Level 3, 181 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
India Office: 809, 8th Floor, Vishwa Sadan Building, Janakpuri District Centre, New Delhi

Need a Visa to New Zealand?

Migration to a new country can be exciting and daunting. When you work with Ozreach Migration Consultants, you can be sure of receiving professional service and guidance that helps you take informed decisions about your plans to migrate to Abroad.

We give our 100% to every client and make sure they always receive advice based on knowledge and experience.

New Zealand Partner Visa

If you are a partner of a New Zealand Resident or Citizen then you may apply for Partnership-based visa to work based on the fact that you meet the application requirements. This application for work does not require a job offer to be processed. You should consider applying for this visa if you meet the following:

  • Come to New Zealand to work in the amusement, music, film or broadcast businesses temporarily.
  • Your partnership needs to be genuine and stable
  • You qualify for the health and character requirements
  • You must have the support of your partner
  • You must be living with your partner
  • Your partner must be suitable to support your application

If your partner is a New Zealand citizen or resident you can apply for a visa ranging from 12-24 months depending on the length of the relationship. Your visa shall be valid for the same time period if your application is dependent on your partner’s temporary visa.
If you are in a relationship with a New Zealand citizen or resident you can apply under the Family Partnership category.
The Skilled Migrant Category or Residence from Work visa of your partner allows you to be included as a secondary applicant in your partner’s application. One of the important requirements for this category might be proficiency in English language.


You and your supporting partner (the work visa holder or applicant):

  • You and your supporting partner should have work visa holder.
  • Must be 18 years of age or older. If you are 16 or 17 years old, consent of parents or guardians is required.
  • You must have met each other before applying for a visa based on your partnership; and0020Cannot be close relatives.

Give us a Missed Call and Get Free Counseling from an Expert +91 11 4606 2288, 9810605697