Contact us:  02-8294 4354 | +91 11 4606 2288


Sydney Office: Suite 34, Level 3, 181 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
India Office: 809, 8th Floor, Vishwa Sadan Building, Janakpuri District Centre, New Delhi

Need a Visa to New Zealand?

Migration to a new country can be exciting and daunting. When you work with Ozreach Migration Consultants, you can be sure of receiving professional service and guidance that helps you take informed decisions about your plans to migrate to Abroad.

We give our 100% to every client and make sure they always receive advice based on knowledge and experience.

New Zealand Spouse Visa

Ozreach Immigration Consultancy provides an efficient service in handling parent residence visa. Permanent Resident or citizen of New Zealand can sponsor their parents or grandparents to become the permanent Resident. According to this type of family visa, just start it from “When you sponsor your family then you have to take care of their basic needs from the time they arrive to the country”.

How we can apply family visa

  • Step -1 firstly we have to submit information into online sponsor form.
  • As a permanent citizen of New Zealand, you must apply to sponsor your family.
  • Your parents or grandparents must apply for permanent residence.

Benefits of this Visa

Your parents do not have to depend up on temporary visa options to visit you. Because of this option they can save their time and money and also give them the benefits of New Zealand.

Give us a Missed Call and Get Free Counseling from an Expert +91 11 4606 2288, 9810605697